This is one of 4 reviews of gummy edible product completed March of 2021.
Selection methodology was buying one flavour of each brand of gummy I hadn’t tried before.
All reviews were completed within an hour of each other.
I make comments on sensory elements of each. And I’ve summarized comments from a registered dietician who viewed the ingredients of each.
Follow this link for a consumer report that gives the who, what, where, and how much for gummy products.
5 gummies, rolled in sugar and cinnamon
Size not uniform, shape not uniform
Tastes like apple, with the cinnamon it does have a baked feel
No oil or cannabis tastes
- 14 ingredients
- 3 sweetener: sugar, corn syrup, concentrated apple juice
- Natural and artificial flavour, cinnamon
- Artificial colour (tartrazine, brilliant blue)
- Oils: MCT oil
- Preservatives: citric acid and trisodium citrate
- Could also contribute to flavour