This is one of 4 reviews of gummy edible product completed March of 2021.
Selection methodology was buying one flavour of each brand of gummy I hadn’t tried before.
All reviews were completed within an hour of each other.
I make comments on sensory elements of each. And I’ve summarized comments from a registered dietician who viewed the ingredients of each.
Follow this link for a consumer report that gives the who, what, where, and how much for gummy products.
Gummies are about 3 centimetres square
2 gummies, rolled in sugar
Tastes like strawberry
No off tastes, slight taste of oil at the beginning
- 14 ingredients
- organic where possible
- 3 sweetener: organic cane sugar, glucose, sugar
- Natural strawberry flavour
- Natural colour (not specified)
- Oils: canola oil, MCT oil
- Preservatives: citric acid and trisodium citrate
- Could also contribute to flavour
Overall they’re pretty good, but they taste to me like gummies I’d make in my kitchen with Jello flavouring, which is not a compliment.