This review is part of the second set of gummy reviews completed March of 2021.
All reviews were completed within an hour of each other.
I make comments on sensory elements of each gummy. And I’ve summarized comments from a registered dietician who viewed the ingredients of each.
- Ingredient differed from other product most significantly
- 12 ingredients
- 3 sweeteners: sugar/glucose, apple juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate)
- Corn starch and gelatin
- Natural Flavour (source not specified)
- Artificial color
- Oil: Coconut oil
- Preservative: maltic acid and citric acid
- Could also contribute to flavour
Two small, circular gummies, orange in colour. Shape is not uniform. Looks like the top surface has some details but they’re illegible against the bubbles on the gummy.
Soft feel, somewhat sticky. Has a film or surface on the gummy, like buffet jello.
Tastes are sweet orange, not too tart or sour. Zero, to little, cannabis tastes, some carrier oil tastes.
GUMMY CONSUMER REPORT
Check out this report that covers gummy products from a consumers perspective. Topics like market average prices, and brand coverage by province are discussed. See it here