Here we go with Malibu Marsha. This is Exotic Genetix, grown by a home grower, entered into the TCLEWSI contest.
For these reviews of Malibu Marsha, I’ll be providing my own comments side by side with Squid Pants. We’ll show our respective rating for each entry, and how far it was from the contest average decided by all the judges.
Qualitative data for each entry is also shown summarized:
- Combustion Rating – How well it burned on a 5 point scale
- Potency Rating – How strong you thought it was on a 7 point scale
- Longevity Rating – How long the effects lasted on a 7 point scale
- Anxiety Rating – Amount of anxiety felt, 7 being the highest
- Stimulation Rating – Sedative to stimulant on a 7 point scale
Bred by Exotic Genetix, this is their Cookies and Cream (Starfighter x GSC) and (what is thought to be) Oni’s Tropicana, which is a GSC, Tangie cross.
This entry placed 7 out of 13, beating the average and matching the median. It yielded all positive comments from the judges; with a few picking up on the fruity flavour. Couple of people guessed Grape-named cultivars (Grape Do-Si-Dos, Grape Kush), Fruity Pebbles, Blue Dream and Bubble Gum
Turns out both Squid Pant’s and I liked this one better than the average set by the judges. I was a bit more enthusiastic about it. Thought the profile had a wonderful distribution of floral perfume and I would seek it out again based on this experience.