Checking out the TCLEWSI Spring 2021 entires in this series.
First one up is this entry of Blue Dream.
For these reviews of Blue Dream, I’ll be providing my own comments side by side with Squid Pants. We’ll show our respective rating for each entry, and how far it was from the contest average decided by all the judges.
Qualitative data for each entry is also shown summarized:
- Combustion Rating – How well it burned on a 5 point scale
- Potency Rating – How strong you thought it was on a 7 point scale
- Longevity Rating – How long the effects lasted on a 7 point scale
- Anxiety Rating – Amount of anxiety felt, 7 being the highest
- Stimulation Rating – Sedative to stimulant on a 7 point scale
This entry was ranked towards the bottom of the list by the 15 judges that reviewed it.
Just over 60% chose to combust this flower, or 9 judges. Combustion rating was ranked better than average by 3 of the 15 judges.
Another 4 gave it an anxiety rating above average.
Two of 15 judges felt it was unsafe to consume, citing bugs and hair; you can see both in the photos above. So it was awarded a 0 for those entries.
Of the people that did review it, the average was 6.5. The minimum value was 3.3, and the best value was 9.5.
Both Squid Pants and I trim away the outside layer, and approach from an appreciative tone. Squid Pants’ score is within 5% of the score this entry received, mine was 7 times higher at 36% more than the average score.