This review is part of the second set of gummy reviews completed March of 2021.
All reviews were completed within an hour of each other.
I make comments on sensory elements of each gummy. And I’ve summarized comments from a registered dietician who viewed the ingredients of each.
- 12 ingredients
- 3 sweeteners: glucose syrup, sugar icing sugar
- Gelatin and pectin
- Natural flavour (not specified)
- Natural color (not specified)
- Oils: MCT and sunflower lecithin
- preservative: citric acid
- Likely also contributing to flavour as it was higher up on the ingredient list thus used in larger quantities
One gummy, covered in sugar and citric acid. Colour is two tone, desaturated red at the top, opaque white at the bottom.
Feel is soft, less firm.
Tastes are light, tart cherry with, sweeter edges.
Cannabis taste is highly prevalent, the aftertaste is earthy with heavy spice and sap. I’d call the flavour cannabis, with sour cherry.
Look like a home made gummy. You dont have to wonder if there is cannabis in it.
GUMMY CONSUMER REPORT
Check out this report that covers gummy products from a consumers perspective. Topics like market average prices, and brand coverage by province are discussed. See it here.
Lives in Alberta and enjoys photography. Dried flower reviews are performed using a Volcano vaporizer unless otherwise noted.